THERE ARE 1-2 FINAL PLACES IN THIS FINAL DIGITAL FUNDRAISING FELLOWSHIP - PLEASE GET AN APPLICATION IN ASAP!
Fellows from the first Digital Fundraising Fellowship reported raising more money, and recruiting more new donors before the fellowship even ended!
The Digital Fundraising Fellowship is skills turbo boost for fundraisers, campaigners and communicators that focuses entirely on effective, efficient and integrated digital fundraising programs. The dynamic, intensive and practical program is led by Michael Whitney, who helped revolutionise small dollar donations at massive scale, as Online Fundraising Manager for Bernie 2016.
Other expert presenters include Nicole Aro, Director of Digital Strategies at the AFL-CIO who specialises in organisation structures, change-management and leadership required drive increased fundraising and supporter engagement, and Rebecca Wilson, formerly Chief of Staff at GetUp, and Global Development Director at Change.org.
The Digital Fundraising Fellowship is open to participants working in civil society organisations, and companies servicing the non-profit sector, from across Australia and New Zealand. The fellowship kicks off with six dynamic webinars that can be completed from anywhere, and then brings everyone together for a 3-day residential retreat outside Melbourne. Over the fellowship, participants will work in teams with partner organisations to run digital fundraising experiments and put their learning into practice.
The program covers a deep dive into digital fundraising strategies, acquisition, list growth and advertising, email programs, and retention and engagement.
Australia's civil society is stronger when the people working for our many organisations have a diversity of experience and backgrounds. The Digital Fundraising Fellowship is specifically for mid-senior level staff in Australian and New Zealand civil society organisations who have some responsibility for fundraising and/or digital engagement in their organisation. We strongly encourage applicants from a diversity of genders, backgrounds, cultures, languages and experiences to apply.
- Applications: closed 16 June. HOWEVER we are hoping to fill 1-2 final places so that as many people as possible can take advantage of Michael and Nicole's expertise before they leave the country.
- Expert Webinars: 10am - 12.30pm (Sydney/Melbourne Time) on Thursdays. This will allow for people further west to join at a reasonable hour, and be later in the day for New Zealand.
- 6 July
- 13 July
- 20 July
- 27 July
- 3 August
- 10 August
- Retreat: 21- 23 August Fellows will gather in person in gorgeous Queenscliff, about 90 minutes drive from CBD Melbourne for 3 days and 2 nights to connect and learn more interactively.
- $5,400 + GST: Full Price - for businesses and BCorps servicing the non-profit sector
- $3,750 + GST: Standard non-profit concession - for non-profits with annual staff expenditure in Australia of over $3 million
- $3,150 + GST: Small non-profit concession - for non-profits with annual staff expenditure in Australia between $500,000 and $3 million.
- $2,000 + GST: Community concession - for non-profits with annual staff expenditure in Australia of less than $500,000.
- $1,200 + GST: Scholarship - for individual community campaigners who lack any organisational support. Scholarships are very limited, and their availability is subject to sponsorship procurement.