We are collecting expressions of interest for the 2019 Melbourne Fellowship and would love to hear from you! There are limited spaces for qualified applicants so register your interest today or get in touch with us for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fellowship is a leadership course and skills turbo boost for a specific type of leader - people working to change the world through public advocacy and campaigning.
Graduates of the Fellowship Program are fluent in campaign strategy and theory of change, and confident in using a full suite of campaign tactics. Most importantly, they join an alumni of supportive peers, who together will continue to provide each other with support, advice and friendship for many years to come.
The five-month program covers a deep dive into best practice campaign strategy approaches and tools, messaging, framing and communications strategy and practices, lobbying and direct advocacy to decision-makers, community organising, digital campaigning tools, media engagement and civil disobedience.
The Sydney Fellowship will include a series of retreats with skills-building seminars and workshops with leading expert trainers across the advocacy and campaigns space.
Australia's civil society is stronger when the people working for our many organisations have a diversity of experience and backgrounds. We strongly encourage applicants from a diversity of genders, backgrounds, cultures, languages and experiences to apply.
- $6,500 + GST: Full Price - for businesses and BCorps servicing the non-profit sector
- $4,200 + GST: Standard non-profit concession - for non-profits with annual staff expenditure in Australia of over $3 million
- $3,450 + GST: Small non-profit concession - for non-profits with annual staff expenditure in Australia between $500,000 and $3 million.
- $2,200 + GST: Community concession - for non-profits with annual staff expenditure in Australia of less than $500,000.
- $1200 + GST: Scholarship - for individual community campaigners who lack any organisational support. Scholarships are very limited, and their availability is subject to sponsorship procurement.