The program covers a deep dive into best practice campaign strategy approaches and tools, messaging, framing and communications strategy and practices, lobbying and direct advocacy to decision-makers, community organising, digital campaigning tools, media engagement, and civil disobedience.
Click here for more information on the Digital Fundraising Fellowship, which has more focused and and advanced curriculum.
- Campaign strategy, approaches and tools
- Detailed Case Studies of major campaigns from the people who ran them
- Story Based Strategy
- Approaches and models of organising your members and supporters
- Detailed Case Studies
- Practical organising skills for recruitment, relationships and leadership development.
- Elements of successful digital advocacy, engagement and fundraising campaigns
- Practical workshops on email and social media best practice
- Case Studies and Examples
engaging Decision makers
- Target Centred Campaigning
- Navigating Parliament and lobbying politicians
- Briefing and meeting decision makers
- Introductions to framing and language analysis
- Identifying your target audience
- Message testing at all scales and budgets
- Case Studies from practitioners
- Media and communications strategy
- Broadcast media interview skills
- Approaches and practical skills to drive strategic media coverage that reaches your audience